Fateforge - Players Guide
Fateforge - Players Guide
Fateforge, Epic tales in the world of Eana for 5th Edition. A love letter to Sword & Sorcery and the world's greatest RPG, from the team behind Shadows of Esteren, the most awarded French RPG.
Inside this 90-page Player's Guide for Fateforge, you will find essential rules and reminders about the setting, such as:
- Character creation. The steps of character creation and the playable species will allow you to get down to basics faster.
- The Fateforge. Discover the heart of Eana’s mythology!
- The World of Eana. Be as knowledgeable about the world as an adventurer arriving in the Free City! From civilizations to great historical eras, you’ll be ready for any kind of quest!
- Weaponry & Equipment. This play aid summarizes the properties of all weapons and armor.
- The order of combat. This play aid gives you an overview of the fundamentals of the combat system.
- New rule: Wounds. This optional rule will put adventurers in danger and sometimes force them to make difficult decisions.
- Conditions and tactical situations. Find the list of all the conditions you can inflict or be exposed to.
- Technical and magic glossaries. The rules, technical terms and key elements of the supernatural in Eana are easily accessible here.
- List of spells by class and corrupt spells. Spellcasters can now prepare their spell list without fighting for the Grimoire! Beware of those who opt for corrupt spells, for they tread a dangerous path!
Powered by the 5th Edition ruleset with the addition of many original options, Fateforge features Eana, a brand new campaign setting for your adventures. Following the sword & sorcery tradition, the adventurers will travel through grandiose landscapes and interact with exotic, colorful civilizations. By dint of skill, bravery, or cunning, they will overcome increasingly challenging ordeals, and perhaps find their way to the mythical Fateforge and ascend to godhood.
"A tense collection of well thought out 5e rules, exciting twists and a promising setting." Geek Native
"Fateforge is a well written, beautifully designed reenvisioning of 5e. I've spent hours on Reddit trying to find solutions about how to better handle intrigue, or mysteries, or a darker, grittier feel - a lot of the time, the answer was: "Nah, just use a different system, it's not what 5e is for". Studio Agate is proving that with well-thought rules and useful tips on narration, you can get that feel. Love it." Chris L.
"Powered by a very robust and highly polished ruleset, Fateforge offers a heroic fantasy universe with a unique French touch: poetic and epic, with a rich lore and in-depth characterization." Dice Everywhere